Sunday, March 20, 2011

The ITCH

It makes me jump, it makes me twitch,
To know that I've developed an itch.
It starts at my head, tackles my hair,
My hand digs in to stop it there.
It misses my face, just to check,
I see that it has reached the neck.
Then I feel a sudden attack,
The Itch has pounced onto my back!
It slowly tingles down my spine,
What a terrible itch of mine!
It's at the hips, legs then feet,
I'm scratching at a certain beat.
A rhythm starts and I go wild,
Understand, this case ain't mild!
And as I scratched, it was odd rather,
Around me, people had started to gather.
I leaped and hopped, jumped about,
I twirled and swirled, ready to shout.
Finally, finally, the itch disappears,
I'm panting and sweating, but I jump up and cheer.
I see around, there's a crowd,
They hoot and clap, all aloud.
I am happy and they are too,
They applauded, and said "there's a good future for you!"
A future? Oh wait! Then I saw the chance,
What was my itch, others thought dance!



No comments:

Post a Comment