Friday, February 14, 2014

To Whomsoever It May Concern

Date: 14/02/2014

To Whomsoever It May Concern

I have no idea just where to look,
Where could you be hiding?
Someone who can read me like a book,
Someone in whom it's worth confiding.

I have no idea how long to wait,
When will you come my way?
Patience isn't my strongest trait -
Hurry up, I don't have all day.

I have no idea where to be,
Not that I've ever been good with directions.
You'll tease and laugh, when you're with me,
Only your eyes will show your affection.

You won't be like the other boys,
You'll never be a flirt.
And while I make a hell lot of noise,
You'll be the shy introvert.

We'll become friends, slow and steady,
Though being opposites, we'll fight no doubt.
To forgive and forget, we'll not be ready,
Instead we'll scream and shout.

Neither of us will give in with ease,
But you might just do me a favor -
Quietly, but I'll be pleased,
And it'll be a sweet moment to savor.

You're going to drive me up the wall,
Just like I'll do you.
I hope you're cute and not too tall,
And you've got them looks too.

You'll be funny, you'll make me laugh,
And we'll talk just through our eyes.
We'll be on the phone for three hours and a half,
And we won't even realize.

Our life will be fun, and joyful, and long,
50 years of marriage: we're here to stay.
I hope you're there, and I'm not wrong,
And when time is right, I hope you'll come my way.

With love,
Priya





No comments:

Post a Comment