Friday, May 27, 2011

Passion


In the room all alone
The words spill out, on their own.
Curving letters in a handwriting neat,
Morph into words sticky-sweet
I can be who I’m not or who I want to be,
I can get away from the truth, get lost in fantasy.
I battle villains in the shower,
In the washroom I have every power!
I can change the world, sitting on my bed,
I befriend characters from a story I read.
Let’s get away form this world so cruel,
Discover Atlantis under a pool!
Do the impossible! Records to beat–ah!
Escape 2 Africa! Ride on a cheetah!
From so many topics I have to select,
With letters and words I am an architect.

I design and I style (and I cut and I scratch)
It may take a while (‘till we find the right match)

I’m not an engineer, cook, pilot, or fighter.
No, I have all the powers: I am a writer.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That is really nice. Can I put it on my blog so that my friends can see it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sure! And thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! Thanks for letting me put it on my blog. Maybe we can communicate using email!

    ReplyDelete