Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dissolution

What it would be,
To fly away with the wind,
Become one with the air,
Disappear with the breeze.

What it would be,
To sink into the Earth,
Claimed by Our Mother,
Till the soil and I are same.

What it would be,
To lose myself in the water,
Carried by the currents,
Till I am nothing more than droplets in the stream.

What it would be,
To approach the flame,
Dancing and golden,
And then float away like the sweet smelling smoke.

What I would give,
To disappear without dying,
To rest forever, and awake once more,
Forgotten, but I remember...

What I want (and here's the point),
Is to be a teenager without stress,
And esteem issues,
And exhaustion (though I do nothing)
A hundred other problems,

Sometimes, I just want to dissolve into nature.

3 comments:

  1. Let me quote a line from one of my poems:
    "But gloom-less life is tasteless
    What for to work hard to attain bliss?
    If life is simple, then just guess,
    What will happen to this
    World, which perhaps I cannot profess."
    Problems are delirious gateways to bliss. Their existence though is ephemeral, but sometimes, their pleasure is eternal... Get it? Oh you'll get it!
    But an intellectually ponderable poem I must say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You quoted yourself :')
      Bliss, anthe. Thu, I just want to sleep forever.
      Thanks for the intellectualness thing though :D

      Delete
    2. I did quote myself but had to do it deliberately... To bring out the true essence! ;)
      You want to sleep forever,
      Or dissolve into nature?
      Sleeping implies you are lazy,
      And dissolving is something hazy
      For a human to do.
      So I command you to take back the thu! ;)

      Imagination is bliss...

      Delete